Listed below is a list of some of the key activities, events, discussions, screenings, and panels happening this week related to Israel and the delegitimization movement against it.
1. Sunday, May 13, Dublin, Ireland — Palestinian Freedom Conference 2018 —IPSC, PSC and Badil will be participating in the conference in Dublin which calls for boycotting Israel.
2. Sunday, May 13, Cardif, UK — Panel: The Ongoing “Naqba” — PSC will be hosting the panel in participation with Nadia Hijab, a Palestinian- Lebanese journalist and writer. She is among the founders of Al-Shabaka, associated with the AMP, and is an editor at Middle East Magazine.
3. Monday, May 14, Washington D.C., USA — Demonstration — If Not Now is hosting an event titled: “The Embassy Of Freedom: Rally Against Israeli ‘Violence’ on Gaza”.
4. Tuesday, May 15, NYC, USA— Demonstration — JVP, Samidoun, Al-Awda, Jews for Palestinian Right of Return, SJP, and a number of other small organizations will be hosting a “The March of Return” rally at Union Square.
5. Tuesday, May 15, Paris, France — Show— AFPS will be holding a “Justice for Palestine Cabaret”.
6. Tuesday, May 15, Washington D.C., USA — Demonstration — Code Pink will protest against Israel’s actions in Gaza in front of the Hart Senate Office Building.
7. Thursday, May 17, Washington D.C., USA — Discussion— AMP and JVP are hosting the event, “70 Years Too Long: Nakba Vigil & Storytelling”.
1. The BDS National Council (BNC) is calling for Adidas to pull their support from Israel’s National Football Team.
2. The Friends of Sabeel Canada are promoting Anglican cleric Naim Ateek’s new book, “A Palestinian Theology of Justice,” containing what Bnei Brith deems anti-Semitic content and theological “justifications” for boycotting Israel.
3. BDS Kampagne and others are calling for the UK’s Princa Harry to cancel his planned visit to Israel.
7. La otra Andalucía is calling on the Argentinean National Football Team to cancel their friendly match vs. Israel’s National Football Team.